Thinking about starting a cleaning business?
Since 1985, Coverall has helped thousands of people start a professional commercial cleaning franchised business with a strong brand, easy-to-follow roadmap and local support.
People start their own business for a lot of reasons. What’s yours?
I want to…
Reach a goal
- Business owners are driven to achieve a financial, personal or professional goal. They plan and work toward their goal.
Work for myself
- When you’re the boss, you’re in charge. It’s up to you to be the motivator and push yourself to get things done.
Invest in something I own
- Starting a business requires a down-payment, start-up costs and time, but you own the business.
Do something different
- You can run a business without prior experience. Franchisees get a roadmap and support vs starting from scratch.
Have more flexibility
- Keeping your customers happy with your services is the priority of a business owner. Beyond that your time is yours.
A Coverall Janitorial Franchised Business
Many people choose franchising as a way to start a business. Coverall Franchised Businesses are independently owned and operated companies licensed to use the Coverall® brand and system, and are supported by a local team of people in a Coverall Support Center.
The Coverall® System is unique for many reasons:
- Local Coverall Support Center team focused on your business
- Coverall Core 4® Process for a healthier clean
- Built on values with our Franchisees as top priority
- Dedicated and local training for your business
- Hassle-free financing and many optional program